Sunday, September 19, 2010

BP8_Web2.0Tools


I did some research on Facebook for my next Web 2.0 tool. I know, I am probably behind the curve on this one. My wife is a big Facebook user, I just haven’t had the time or desire to use it. For my AR Project though, I will likely need to make sure I cover this base in my information. Including Facebook in my work with Gestalt Principles I can get a social friend network, exchange information and images, and keep all of my “friends” working towards understanding and identifying the Gestalt Principles. The more people aware of this project of mine, the better, in my opinion. We are expected to be informed by all the different social network media, and this looks like it will be my turn to learn the ins and outs of Facebook. I will depend on my wife for some of the information, however, I am very familiar with tools such as this so I don’t believe I will be challenged in doing so.  Building my base of friends and getting the network out there, will be key in sharing the information. We will be able to post comments on images, share places we have seen things, and also use the “like” button to help spread the word of good examples of design principles. I also believe this will get more people interested in the design field, simply by the members friends seeing their posts and the exchange of information and images. Using Facebook in conjunction with other web 2.0 tools like Twitter and Wordpress will keep all of the items user generated and up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment