Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Choice Blog post

This week I was able to book all my travel plans for our graduation ceremony in Florida June 2nd. I am so excited! I am bringing my son who has never been to Disneyworld, only seen the beach once and never to Florida. My mother lives in Tampa so we will be staying with her and hitting the beach as often as possible. I think it is important to my son to show how hard work and dedication can be rewarded in an educational environment. I am hoping this keeps him motivated for his continued education after high school (even though he is only 11).

Showing him what and where an education can get you, then also to reward yourself with fun and life is important to me. It's a great way to celebrate this occasion and get my son some time outside of his normal routine.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like wonderful plans, just remember that it usually rains pretty hard every afternoon in June in Florida. It says warm, but it can be much more wet than one might assume. Enjoy and see you then.

    ReplyDelete