Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 4 Publishing Leadership Project

My plan for submitting my AR project for presentation purposes, I have two conferences in mind. Since my project deals in both education and design I think it appropriate to deliver this presentation in a conference that would benefit each category.

One choice would be to use EduComm because it has a lot a of background in producing presentations dealing in Adobe products which is where graphic design lives and it has quite a drawing of interested participants. The audience who attend this conference would definitely be the kind of people I want to get my message to.

My second choice would be any of the WordCamp conferences. I have one here locally in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I attended it last year and the director of the school where I teach was a speaker and based her session on Gestalt as well. This years conference I would love to get with her and get the presentation also in the hands of the people who would be interested in the information.

Blog post 1 - http://markpopejoy.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-4-blog-post-presentation.html
Blog post 2 - http://markpopejoy.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-4-publishingleadership-project.html

Popejoy_Mark_PubLeadProject.ppt

No comments:

Post a Comment